Spark Motion is...
Motion Analysis at Your Fingertips
the Powerful Portable HIPAA Compliant Solution for Professionals
For iPad, and Now for iPhone
“Designed by professionals for professionals”
“The only portable professional platform capable of creating, storing and sharing voice-over video analytics”
“All-in-one communication platform supporting seamless communication between practitioners and clients”
“Out-of-the-box HIPAA compliant platform is powerful enough for professional teams and large hospitals, but affordable for small practices”
Covid 19 Update
CMS has approved 3 codes for Physical Therapists to bill for “e-Visits”. “E-Visits” must be delivered through an online portal.*
The Spark Motion Solution
- Meets this requirement, HIPAA Compliant
- Measuring ROM in video format (Live video ROM measurements are impossible)
- Videos are shared, viewed and assessed when convenient to the patient and practitioner.
Approved Codes for PTs to bill for “e-Visits”.New CMS Covered Telehealth Services for the COVID-19 pandemic, effective March 1, 2020
Approved Codes for PTs to bill for “e-Visits”.
nonphysician health care professional online assessment and management service, for an established patient, for up to seven days; cumulative
time during the 7 days, 5-10 minutes.
G2062: 11-20 minutes.
G2063: 21 or more minutes. ($34)
Maximum reimbursement for a Medicare patient in a 7 day period is $34.00!
FaceTime or Skype is not appropriate. “E-Visits” must be delivered through an online portal.*
*The HHS Office of National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) describes
a patient portal as a secure online website that gives patients convenient, 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an internet connection. A patient portal requires a secure username and password to allow patients to securely message their provider. (March 18)
The Spark Motion Story
Spark Motion is a portable motion capture platform that was built from the ground up by professionals with over 90 years of combined experience in the fields of physical therapy, strength and conditioning, and chiropractic medicine. The founders were frustrated with the lack of practical options for motion capture and analytics in the medical and sports performance setting. Time is the most precious resource a practitioner and coach has.
Spark Motion allows the practitioner/coach to film then voice over and mark up videos (Screen Recorded Videos or SRVs) for documentation or for customized exercise prescription quickly. Patients viewing SRVs progress and recover much quicker. Spark Motion has really “Sparked the Industry”.
Screen Recorded Videos (SRVs) is Our Difference
- Allows for the practitioner or coach to record and then voice over a video with analytic mark ups
- Patients and athletes receive a customized video of themselves performing corrective exercises and movements
- Value added benefit to your business setting it apart from the rest
- Improves the athlete’s and patient’s compliance by providing a clear understanding of the program
- Practitioners and coaches can communicate clearly programing intensions with other providers.